The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Screenshots
Must-Have Architecture Stuff to Create Mansions and Gardens for your Sims!
Design impressive estates and meticulous gardens for your Sims with three all-new styles. Infuse your Sims' mansion with the intricate beauty of new Moroccan designs, add a touch of retro-modern style with stately and new Art Deco elements, or build in the imposing new Second Empire style. With a host of new architectural and landscaping items to choose from, your Sims homes will look more stunning than ever!
• Re-create your Sims homes into luxurious mansions. New items including exotic columns that create stunning new archways, chic ceiling fans that add an element of cool, or sweeping grand staircases that make a bold statement.
• Completely reinvent your Sims' gardens with a colorful foundation of flower beds and shrubs including delicate irises, cheerful daylilies, and bright sunflowers.
• Choose from three new themes to re-imagine and re-make the exteriors of your Sims' estates.
Moroccan—Transform your Sims' homes into imposing Moroccan palaces with lush Mediterranean gardens.
Art Deco—Build luxury estates that are classic yet bold with this glamorous "Old Hollywood" style.
Second Empire—Create grand manors and sculpted landscapes with this romantic and elegant theme.
• Architectural elements include solar panels as well as all new windows, doors, roofs, and fencing to build the mansion of your Sims' dreams.
• Choose from a variety of bold sculptures, fountains, and topiaries to add an artistic element to your Sims' relaxing garden hideaway.
* Requires The Sims 2, The Sims 2 Special DVD Edition, The Sims 2 Deluxe, The Sims 2 Double Deluxe, or The Sims 2 Holiday Edition to play
Ship Date: November 14, 2008
Online Capable: No
# of players: 1
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden