The Sims Medieval Screenshots
The Sims™ Medieval is a new series that places the popular simulated characters from The Sims™ into the Middle Ages. For the first time, players can create heroes, venture on quests, build and control a kingdom, and play every Hero Sim in the land.
The destiny of the kingdom rests in the players’ hands. Will players build up their kingdom through internal expansion, or perhaps look for a more imperial type of domination? Will they take on quests in pursuit of fame, or focus on the health and wellbeing of their people? With the start of every new game, players will be able to select a new ambition for their kingdom, and embark on a new set of stories.
Everything in The Sims Medieval is crafted to create an immersive medieval world, from the quest-based gameplay, to the medieval objects such as swords and stocks and thrones, right down to the warm look of the characters, and the painterly approach to the world itself.
Players can choose to customize every new Hero that comes to the kingdom, including selecting their traits and their fatal flaw. Players get close to their characters, not only sending them on epic quests, but also making sure they carry out their daily responsibilities such as healing the sick, trading for exotic goods, or forging armor.
In an ancient land of adventure, drama and romance, players will be able to get medieval like never before!
- Run your kingdom your way. Will you focus on improving the health of your people, pursuing fame, amassing wealth or building up your kingdom?
- Build up a medieval kingdom, controlling characters from all walks of life, from Kings and Queens, to Knights and Wizards, Blacksmiths and Bards.
- Customize the Heroes you bring to your kingdom, including selecting their traits and their fatal flaw.
- Bring medieval stories to life – everything from crafting a legendary sword, to arranging a royal wedding, to protecting the kingdom from an evil sorcerer, to finding the fountain of youth.
- Every quest plays out differently depending on which Hero Sims you choose to control.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about The Sims Medieval