Third Blade Screenshots
1) 3 Weapons Used in Thrilling Action
- Dual Wield : You can get damaged but can attack enemies with rapid-fire speed as well
- One-handed Blade : Longer attack time than Dual Wield. The most safest and effective way to attack
- Two-handed Sword : Big and heavy, yet makes the most powerful and strongest damage
2) Various Skills with 3 Enhancement Combo Stages
- Each unique weapon holds different skills. Try to add the skill you want the most!
- Experience the 3 enhancement stages for each combo gauge’s unique change!
Stage 1 : Normal Attacks
Stage 2 : Faster Attacks in each weaponry
Stage 3 : Accelerated Attacks with a decrease in Skill Cool-time!
3) Another Feature—Upgrades available in Markets!
- Make your weapon even more Powerful! Destroy all enemies with a stronger weapon!
- Buy skills and cast various skills on your enemy!
4) Other Excitements!
- Normal Mode and Arcade Mode that has Training Room, Prison, Tower of Time, and more!
5) Other exciting updates will be available SOON!
6) Supported in English, French, German and Korean
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Third Blade
More On GameRevolution