Thps 4 Screenshots
Hawk's Pro Skater 4 Xbox screens!
Click on the thumbs to enlarge.
Activision Fact Sheet
| TONY HAWK'S PRO SKATER™ 4
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater™ 4 continues to build on the success of the
renowned franchise by reinventing the skateboarding genre with an all-new
career mode, levels and goals. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 for the console
platforms are being developed for Activision by Neversoft Entertainment,
and the hand-held game is being developed by Vicarious Visions. The
games are currently rated "RP" (Rating Pending) by the ESRB. (PlayStation®2
computer entertainment system, the Xbox™ video game system from Microsoft,
Nintendo GameCube™, Game Boy® Advance)
- Spankin' New Career Mode - Completely new, non-linear career mode lets players choose the goals they want to accomplish. Challenge pros head-to-head to beat their best tricks, take off to a competition, or just skate solo to conquer a gap.
- Living Worlds - Evolving levels change depending on the specific skater's goals and accomplishments. Players can toggle different skate elements on and off (quarter pipes, benches, kickers) to change up lines.
- Go Pro - Players must make their way through the game as an amateur and then conquer their pro's special challenge to unlock the more difficult professional world.
- New Upgraded Skatepark Editor - The new, upgraded Ultimate Skatepark editor allows user-set objectives like high scores, hidden tapes, and combo completion. Players can create a dream park and give it to a friend to session.
- Skate Like a Pro -Players can skate as Tony Hawk or one of 12 other top pros. Choose from an ultimate team of street and vert skaters including Elissa Steamer, Jamie Thomas, Rodney Mullen, Eric Koston, Steve Caballero, Andrew Reynolds, Rune Glifberg, Geoff Rowley, Bam Margera, Kareem Campbell, and Bucky Lasek. Plus, Bob's back! Brazilian favorite, Bob Burnquist, returns to the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater family.
- Improved Physics - Improved skater physics and animations now allow skating on moving objects like cars, trucks or cranes. New improvements also include more realistic balancing, bails, and board dynamics.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Thps 4
More On GameRevolution