Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 Screenshots
Feel the pressure of competing against the top golfers in the world's best tournaments in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 07. All-new universal facial capture or UCAP technology brings realism and emotion to the golf course like never before, while players see and hear the crowds around them with enhanced playing environments. Course content doubles in this year's version of the world's best selling golf game franchise. Compete for The FedEx Cup, the new PGA TOUR championship playoff system against the world's best golfers, including newly added Luke Donald, Michael Campbell, Steve Elkington, and Annika Sorenstam.
Key console Features
- Revolutionary UCAP Visuals-Tiger Woods looks just like his real-life counterpart with the introduction of all-new universal facial capture (UCAP) technology. The world's No. 1 golfer seems so real you won't believe your eyes.
- Play Under Pressure-With bigger galleries, mass crowd movement from hole to hole, rooting sections for and against you, and cheers from nearby greens, all eyes are on you in tournament play.
- All-New Championship Courses-The course content doubles with the addition of new PGA TOUR licensed courses, including Firestone Country Club, Glen Abbey, Princeville, Spyglass Hill, St Andrews, and Bandon Dunes.
- Broadcast Presentation-An all-new picture-in-picture presentation showcases UCAP and Game Face characters on every swing.
- More PGA TOUR® Players-Featuring 15 of the world's top players, including Tiger Woods, John Daly, Vijay Singh, Ian Poulter, Michael Campbell, and Annika Sorenstam, the most decorated golfer on the LPGA TOUR®.
- Enhanced Career Mode-From working on your driving to mastering your putting skills, craft your game with training challenges in the Practice Facility, then take on the world's best golfers on the World Tour.
- New PGA TOUR® Season Format-The race to become the top golfer in the world is based on FedEx points earned at every tournament during the season.
- Make Every Shot Count-With new True Aiming, survey the layout and weigh the risks before each shot, then hit away with a refined dual analog swing system, making the quest for the perfect ball just a little tougher.
- Game Face Facelift-The innovative character creation tool is revamped with deeper modifications, more apparel, equipment licenses, and specialty items.
- All-New ESPN Integration-Get the latest sports updates and breaking news from the worldwide leader in sports.
- Become the World's Best- On the PlayStation®3 or Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system, challenge up to three players in five new game modes, including 21, or play in online* tournaments complete with full stat tracking, league leaders, and more.
- Golf's Best Commentators- The announcing Dream Team of David Feherty and Gary McCord provide commentary and irreverent observations during every round.
- More Game Modes-Work on your game or take on a friend in Match Play, Battle Golf, 21, OneBall, and more.
- Sound-Players hear the crowd just like Tiger Woods does on Championship Sunday. Crowds cheer and jeer in Full 5.1 surround sound based on your performance.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.