Tiny Tiger and Friends Screenshots
The Curio Dept. has teamed up with award-winning children's book illustrator Steven D'Amico (“Ella the Elegant Elephant”, soon to be an animated series) to create a hand-made game that feels like a classic children's picture book.
• Choose from three animal pals: Tiger, Monkey or Hippo!
• Create a crazy outfit for your animal using dozens of hand-drawn outfit parts!
• Take a souvenir photograph of your pal!
• Play Peek-A-Boo! Tiny Tiger and Friends version of the classic game!
• Play Poke-A-Nose! How many noses can you poke before time runs out?
• And more on the way!
Great for kids!
• Simple, graphical navigation. No reading required!
• Gentle animated help allows child to learn the app independently.
• Gorgeous, hand-drawn art by award-winning children's book illustrator Steven D'Amico.
• User-focused design lets the child set his or her own pace.
• Relaxed atmosphere makes Tiny Tiger and Friends perfect for young children.
Great for parents!
• Designed and tested by parents for parents.
• No voice-over instructions—Tiny Tiger and Friends can be enjoyed without audio when necessary.
• Perfect for any situation; it can be enjoyed alone, with a parent or with a friend.
• Frequent pauses provide convenient stopping points when it's time to turn off the game.
• Friendly animated characters will inspire your child's imagination and creativity even after they’re done playing.
• No advertising or in-app purchases.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Tiny Tiger and Friends