Tmnt Mutant Melee Screenshots
Developer: Konami Computer Entertainment Hawaii, Inc.
Release Date: March 2005
Platform(s): Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, PC CD-ROM
ESRB Rating: "T" for Teen
Multiplayer: Up to four players
The perfect game for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle™ fans, TMNT™ Mutant Melee™ is the ultimate TMNT™ party experience. The game offers hours of bashing, crashing and trashing fun with more than 20 playable characters, a competitive Adventure mode and a huge variety of mini games and unlockables. Gamers can play as their favorite Turtle, Casey Jones™, April O'Neil™, Master Splinter™ and even the villainous Shredder™ in one of two different modes – Adventure Story or Melee Match. Players can take on either mode in single player or play with up to three other friends for a four-player free-for-all.
- More than 20 playable characters from the TMNT universe – more than any TMNT game to date
- Players can face challenges in the Adventure Mode or compete with up to 4 players in the Melee Match
- Numerous mini games for up to four players included King of the Hill, Last Man Standing, Knock Out and more
- Unpredictable obstacles around every corner to challenge players
- Collect tokens to unlock a shell full of additional content
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Tmnt Mutant Melee