Tortuga: Two Treasures Screenshots
Release Date: May 2006
Publisher: CDV Software Entertainment AG
Developer: Ascaron Entertainment GmbH
Genre: Action Adventure
Tortuga - Two Treasures will have players setting sail as pirate captains in search of action, adventure and of course, treasure. The game tells the story of the young swashbuckler Thomas "Hawk" Blythe, a pirate in the employ of the sinister Blackbeard. After Hawk is captured and betrayed, a dramatic battle for power, romance, treasure and truth commences beneath the Jolly Roger. Two Treasures features epic land and naval battles, featuring everything from sword fights to cannon-battles.
Features of Tortuga: Two Treasures include:
- Fighting and adventure await players on both land and sea
- 6 intricately designed and richly detailed cities
- A storyline filled with suspense, action, horror and a dash of humor
- Epic battles fought on sea using a comprehensive combat and damage engine
- 3rd person control scheme for sneaking around and fighting on land
- Open-ended gameplay allows for multiple mission solutions and outcomes
- Top-of-the-line graphics engine renders game world in lush detail
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Tortuga: Two Treasures