Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny Screenshots
- Unique Shot Rotation system - Build and customize a rotating clip of ‘Jectiles to burn, poison, freeze, electrocute, pinch, and explode your enemies.
- 40 unique weapons with 80 augmentations - Dozens of weaponized animals to launch from your glorious monocle.
- 14 insane power-ups – Mix and match up to three Relics of the Gods, fill them up with the souls of your enemies, and unleash their fury!
- 10 personality-laden bosses – So personable you will shed a single, manly tear after defeating each one of them.
- Procedurally generated world – Thousands of rooms with plenty of things to kill. There is no end to the madness.
- 5 Unique Environments - Including the cute, lovable Forest and the squishy, disturbing Nightmare.
- 4 Monocles with different firing modes - Want to shoot two ‘Jectiles at a time, or do you prefer a “spray and pray” approach? No matter, we’ve got the monocle for you!
- 4-8 hour campaign - Plus, for you completionists, dozens more hours of exploration and enough power grabbing to last a lifetime.
- Featuring gods, a grub, and a pug – A narrative for the ages from the warped minds at Butterscotch Shenanigans.
- Dungeons for the truly hardcore - The most powerful items in the game can only be found in the depths of Forn’s dungeons. You must earn them, and you will die trying.
- The Arena of the Gods - Wager coins to face increasingly more challenging armies. The more you wager, the bigger the payoff!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny
More On GameRevolution