Treasure World Screenshots
AUSTIN, TX – June 29, 2009 – Today Aspyr Media announced the release of Club Treasure World (www.clubtreasureworld.com), a companion web-based community supporting this week’s launch of the whimsical new title, Treasure World. The site is the most extensive community ever built around a Nintendo DS™ game and delivers a fantastic extension to the Treasure World player’s experience.
“The goal with Treasure World is to offer a radically different interactive experience,” said Ted Staloch, Executive Vice President, Aspyr Media. “Through Club Treasure World, we’re offering players the opportunity to come together as a community like never before, and expand their game experience with others by chatting, showing off their in-game world and treasures, sharing music and much more.”
Club Treasure World is designed to provide fans of all ages with the ultimate destination to find and share Treasure World experiences and information. In the Nintendo DS game, Treasure World is the world’s largest treasure hunt with hundreds of millions of treasure spots around the world. Players use the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to find Wi-Fi signals, other DS or Wii systems and other wireless signals to collect treasures. Each of these signals delivers one of thousands of new treasure collectibles. Each treasure even has its own sound associated with it so when placed on the in game ground players can create their very own music tracks. There are also tons of character disguises to collect. All of the changes a player makes to their in game world and character disguise as well as the music they create can be shown off/shared with other treasure hunters on Club Treasure World.
Anyone can join and take part in the forums and view friend’s pages. Once a player uploads his latest game information they can have access to all activities, such as:
• Showing off their treasure creations with other Club Members
• Building their own musical jukebox (by placing items they’ve collected in the game to create Songscapes)
• Learn how others have made great Songscapes
• Claim special treasure keys
• Earn treasure hunting awards
• Make friends and post messages to friends
• Search, view and show where treasures have been found across the world on the Treasure Map (players call place pins where they have found each collected treasure)
• Share Treasure World Friend Codes for Nintendo DS
• Set up trade times to trade treasures on DS
• Discuss the finer points of treasure hunting
• Player polls, numerous leaderboards and achievements, forums, Wi-Fi tutorials, and an extensive help section
Treasure World offers players limitless potential to what they can create and explore!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Treasure World