Trine 2: Director's Cut Screenshots
For the first time in the series, Trine 2 introduces online cooperative multiplayer support for up to three players, alongside the local multiplayer mode.
Trine 2: Director's Cut (Wii U exclusive & launch title)
- “The Developers' vision” fully formed
- Improved gameplay and a myriad of level changes
- Over 100 minor changes to the original game, including improved gameplay, level changes, new vocals and character interactions and user experience improvements
- New control system designed for the Wii U
- Special multiplayer features for the New Controller and support for up to three Wii Remote™ controllers.
- Improved console graphics only available on the Wii U
- New collectible shards that unlock a new non-campaign game level featuring all-new puzzles
- Campaign support for the new skills in The Goblin Menace expansion
Trine 2: Magic Mayhem (included in the Director’s Cut)
- An all-new “party mode” for up to 4 players
- Online or offline multiplayer
- More details to be announced soon
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Trine 2: Director's Cut