Tropical Stormfront Screenshots
Tropical Stormfront features various game play modes including Survival, Elimination, Capture the Flag, Hold the flag, Defend, and Capture the Enemy General. The battles are fought over land, sea and air. The maps and storyline are based on real world locations including Hawaii, Fiji, Midway, the Philippines, the Falkland Islands, Taiwan and China to name a few.
Features included are:
- 25 Campaign Missions
- Unlimited Skirmish Games (Random Setup)
- Challenging AI with 4 difficulty settings
- Ground units: Battle Tank, Missile Tank, Artillery, General/Commando Unit
- Naval units: Aircraft Carrier, Cruiser, Destroyer, Submarine, Transporter
- Air units: Fighter Plane, Apache Helicopter, Airship
- Nations Included: USA, England, Russia, China, Japan, India and Brazil
- Maps based on real-world locations in the Pacific.
- Team-Play (join forces with AI controlled support)
- Fog of War/Exploration Fog
- High Score and Playing Statistics
- Engaging Music and Sound Effects
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Tropical Stormfront