Twisted Metal: Black Screenshots
They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life...sometimes
the mind bends so much it snaps in two.
Prepare for the next chapter in car combat. Designed and developed
by the original makers of Twisted Metal® and Twisted Metal 2 â€“ the team
often credited with creating the 3D car combat genre â€“ TWISTED METAL:BLACK™
catapults players on a deranged journey through a world rife with horror
The infamous Calypso returns to host the ultimate contest of wreckage
and devastation. Calypso has plucked a motley crew of contestants straight
from the lunatic asylum, promising these otherwise doomed souls a chance
to have one wish granted, should they emerge victorious in a deadly
battle of twisted metal. As the carnage unfolds, so does the horrifying
tale behind each of these tortured souls. Discover why these manic motorists
were locked up behind the walls of insanity. Slip into their minds,
take a walk around their mental anguish and come out screaming for more!
- From the creators of the original Twisted Metal and Twisted Metal
- Best-selling car combat franchise with 5.1 MM units sold in North
- Tons of weapons and combo attacks make for more creative kills.
- TWISTED METAL:BLACK requires more skill than ever before. Master
the depth of each weapon for more strategic kills...then rejoice in
- Enhanced player environments with moving traffic, changing weather,
living pedestrians and interactive objects make for a highly charged,
living world of destruction.
- Improved vehicle physics deliver dramatic jump and landing physics,
more exaggerated powerslides, more responsive turn rates, etc.
- Torture and humiliate your friends in 20 death-match battlegrounds
(the heart and soul of Twisted Metal).
- 9 vicious battlegrounds for the single player to tear up.
- 14 diabolically inventive vehicles.
- Intriguing characters define the morbid universe.
- Added replay value: Pure Death Match Mode, Endurance Mode and Co-op
- Multiple camera views capture the devastation: close, mid and distant
chase camera views, plus a single player split screen rear view to
fend off attacks from behind.
- The entire game runs at an impressive 60 frames per second (including
- Control precision has been perfected with analog control on the
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Twisted Metal: Black
More On GameRevolution