Two Worlds Screenshots
- Offering a freedom of choice unseen in other Role Playing Games. The world literally comes to life as it immediately reacts to the player's actions and changes accordingly -offering new and exciting challenges.
- Strong, non-linear storyline. Players can shape their own story by choosing the path of conducting the main conflict and resolving meaningful side-quests.
- Spectacular and dynamically choreographed fights. The combat system combines intuitive steering, tactical challenges and movie-like visual experiences.
- Free and unlimited character development. Players can experiment with different careers and even reverse their former choices with the help of "career changers".
- Animals to be ridden on. Players can travel and fight on various animals from horses to tamed lizards and beasts.
- A choice of traps and snares are at the Player's disposal making the gameplay both rich and flexible.
- Huge variety of items to be found. Randomly generated pieces of equipment, thematic sets and combined items offer the space to experiment and satisfy the need to collect.
- Wide range of beautifully rendered terrains: from high mountains to seashores and deep caves with all of the locations featuring ultra sharp texturing and stunning design.
- Hyper-realistic tree physics and sophisticated weather system make the world come to life as has never been seen before.
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence that manages group behaviour of large virtual communities.
- Up to 8 players in the multiplayer mode.
- Symphonic music to make the experience more emotional and memorable.
- Extensive usage of Pixel Shader 2.0 and 3.0, HDR, multiple materials and unique shadow engine to ensure the best visuals possible.
- Support of Multi CPUs and Multicore CPUs, SLI and CrossFire Technology
Two Worlds is being developed for the PC and Xbox 360 platforms. The game's complexity, dynamics and mechanisms have been designed to appeal to both markets and the steering takes advantage of mouse and game-pad features alike.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Two Worlds
More On GameRevolution