The ultimate WiiTM singing game with Universal Music
Mindscape, a leading publisher of entertainment software, today announces further details for U-SING, a brand new singing game featuring official songs and videos from Universal Music’s catalogue. U-SING will be distributed by Koch Media in the UK and available exclusively on Wii™ from 30th October 2009.
You know you’ve got talent and now it’s time to show the world with the launch Universal Music’s official Wii™ singing game. U-SING is jam-packed full of new and classic hits so the whole family can sing their hearts out and battle against each other for ultimate pop stardom.
The game will feature 30 hit songs and artists announced to date include:
* BLACK KIDS - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You
* DUFFY - Mercy
* GLORIA GAYNOR - I Will Survive
* MIKA - Love Today
* THE SATURDAYS - Issues
* SNOW PATROL - Crack the Shutters
* JUST JACK - The Day I Died
* COLDPLAY - Viva la Vida
* LIONEL RICHIE - All Night Long
* STEREOPHONICS - Have a Nice Day
Playable alone or with others, U-SING will have different game modes which will blend fun with skill thanks to a high quality voice recognition technology.
The official website, www.u-sing-thegame.com, is now live and will be updated regularly to include newly announced artists and downloads.
U-SING Key features
* 30 hits songs and their original clips from top artists
* 3 levels of difficulty from beginner to all out pop star
* Playback your best performance to your friends and family
* 7 exciting games modes including Training, Solo, Duo, Versus, Battle, Jukebox , Medley
* Fully compatible with Logitech® Wii™ Microphone
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about U-Sing
More On GameRevolution