Ultimate Card Games Screenshots
Some of the outstanding features include:
• 11 full-featured Classic card games - select from Hearts, Spades, Euchre, Bridge, Gin Rummy, Canasta, Cribbage, Crazy Eights, Go Fish, Romme, and Skat.
• 13 full-featured Casino card games - play your choice of BlackJack, Texas Hold’em, Double Flop Hold’em, Omaha, 5 Card Draw, 7 Card Stud, Pineapple, Crazy Pineapple, and 5 unique versions of Video Poker.
• 20 full-featured and unique versions of Solitaire - select from your favorite Solitaire games like Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Golf, Yukon, Beleaguered Castle, Forty Thieves, Canfield, and many others.
• iPhone™- style menu manipulation and selection using your finger, stylus, or control pad. All card games are played on the Touch Screen.
• Automatically tracks and saves many of your game stats.
• Select your choice of backgrounds from cool pictures and gradients. Select your favorite card faces to use.
• Customize game rules to play the games how you like it.
• Over 45 minutes of original sound tracks. Edit the playlist to only hear what you want to hear.
• Includes Single-player and Multi-player options. Multi-player either locally or over the internet via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection (WFC). Communicate with other connected players using Text-chat and speech (Push2Talk technology).
• Selectable AI difficulty so your computer opponents will challenge all skill levels from beginner to experienced.
• On-screen "How to play" instructions and button actions. Select in-game language from English, Spanish, or French.
• PC-style menus allow easy and intuitive configuration and navigation.
• Game Share feature - wirelessly send the games to your teammates for the duration of one session so they can take part in a multi-player game without purchasing the cartridge.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Ultimate Card Games