Ultimate Mortal Kombat Screenshots
Ultimate Mortal Kombat combines the visceral thrills of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and the addictive puzzle action of the Puzzle Kombat component of Mortal Kombat Deception in a single DS-friendly package. With new record-keeping capability, and multiplayer Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, players will be able take UMK anywhere for fighting action on the go.
* First Mortal Kombat ever to appear on the Nintendo DS!
* A faithful recreation of the original and highly successful arcade version of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.
* Puzzle Kombat, the addictive and popular Mortal Kombat-style puzzle game from Mortal Kombat: Deception is
* included…and is playable online!
* Three ways to play against a fellow Mortal Kombat kombatant
* Implementing the Nintendo Wireless ad-hoc with Game Sharing system using only one Game Card that allows two people with DS systems to play,
* with limited characters
* Using Nintendo Wireless ad-hoc with two Game Cards allows two players to battle it out with the entire cast of characters
* Best of all, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection allow two players to battle against each other anywhere in the world via the Internet!
* More than 20 playable Mortal Kombat characters and 15+ arenas will keep gamers involved in the fight!
* Classic finishing moves: Fatalities, Babalities, Friendships, Animalities and Stage Fatalities will give the player the chance to execute some of the most creative moves of the series.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Ultimate Mortal Kombat