You've created the ultimate ride... now strap yourself in and experience
the high-speed rush invented by your own twisted imagination! With only
the laws of physics to hold them back, players can build their own rides
and customize an entire 3D experience with Ultimate Ride. The first
game from the new Disney Imagineering brand, it is the only photo-realistic,
real-time 3D game that lets's true rollercoaster fans and gamers alike
design, customize, test and ride their own roller coasters. In Inmagineering
Mode, players make a roller coaster based on specific criteria, for
example, "four loops, a minimum G force of seven and a ride rating
of 10." In Build Mode, players create any roller coaster they can
imagine and customize it through a combination of environments, backgrounds,
characters and props. When it's done players can "ride" their
creation in first-person view or from four unique camera angles, including
a moving 360 degree view from anywhere in the park. they can then email
their coaster to friends to share the adrenaline rush, or post it to
the Ultimate Ride website (www.ultimateridegame.com) to compete with
other designers for Rollergod status!
- Imagineering Mode: In Imagineering, Ultimate Ride auomatically
sets up challenges that need to be solved. Players take on the role
of an actual roller coaster designer and create roller coasters that
must meet certain requirements. Some may be tamer coasters, while
others are intense ride experiences. As players successfully complete
each challenge, their notoriety as roller caoster designers increases.
The ultimate goal to create the fastest and most exotic coaster, and
to become a Rollergod!
- Build Mode: Imagination is the limit for players to create with
complete freedom any roller coaster configuration they want. Compliant
with the laws of physics, Build Mode makes it possible to create a
track that no one could ride or complete in real-life. the testing
Mode provides clues about which areas may cause problems and what
to do to overcome them. Build Mode is where every gamer's fantasy
roller coaster ride become reality.
- Post on www.ultimateridegame.com to have others ride and rate new
- Four environment: Mountain, Outer Space, Tunnel and Grid.
- Three themes: Jules Verne, Dragon's Realm and Outer Space.
- Three types of coasters: Steel, Wood and Hanging.
- Download unique theme-park props to add to the coaster collection.
- Email coasters to friends for them to ride or post on the internet.
- Easy to play, challenging to master.
Release Date: September 25, 2001