Unreal Tournament 3 Screenshots
Platform: PC, PlayStation®3
Ship Date: 2007
Genre: First Person ShooterFPS
Publisher: Midway Amusement Games, LLC
Developer: Epic Studios, Inc.
ESRB: Rating Pending
Unreal Tournament 2007™ marks the return of the industry’s premiere fi rst-person shooter franchise. In the latest installment of the award-winning Unreal franchise, players assume the role of a futuristic warrior engaged in contests of intense warfare against dedicated and skilled opponents, controlled either by human contestants online or by A.I.
These brutal contests are fought with the most powerful military weapons and vehicles known to man. In UT 2007, players can go face-to-face with devastating close quarters weapons like the fl ak cannon and rocket launcher, or pick off their enemies from a distance with a high-caliber sniper rifl e. In addition, players will also be able to fully access the universe’s most capable and advanced set of vehicles in his quest to dominate and overwhelm opponents.
- Unparalleled graphical and physical realism from the latest Unreal Engine 3 technology.
- The vehicle combat of ‘Onslaught’ expands, featuring the high-tech Axon race against the new, sinister Necris, each side possessing unique weapons of destruction.
- Fight along side and against A.I. characters with distinct personalities that include returning veterans and all-new participants of the Tournament.
- Command human and A.I.-controlled teammates with the improved UT 2007 voice system for precise, deadly and tactical coordination.
- Take the ultimate ONLINE shooter OFFLINE and test your skills against the lightening fast A.I. in the enhanced single-player tournament mode.
- Enhanced versions of Unreal’s popular “classic” game types, including: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Instagib CTF.
- Bundled with the award-winning Unreal editor, players will be challenged in building all-new, unique levels, game types, and more. Players will also be able to download the latest modifi cations from the massive Unreal community.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Unreal Tournament 3
More On GameRevolution