Virtua Fighter 4 Screenshots
Ship: March 2002
From renowned developer Yu Suzuki comes "Virtua Fighter 4" for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system, the fourth installment in the acclaimed Virtua Fighter franchise. With breathtaking graphical enhancements, fine-tuned A.I., exceptionally detailed arenas and two new characters ready to ferociously fight their way to the top, "Virtua Fighter 4" will level the competition.
Perhaps the most visually stunning fighting game ever created, "Virtua Fighter 4" pushes the limit in fighting realism, right down to the slightest muscle twitch. The game caters to both newcomers and longtime franchise fans, with a patented training system that clearly lays out the basics for beginners, while allowing experts to hone their competitive skills. The system teaches gamers move-by-move how to become fighting masters. Rewards await those who perfect every move, and players can unlock secret moves along the way.
Experience the ultimate in hand-to-hand combat with "Virtua Fighter 4," a PlayStation 2 exclusive.
- Two new characters (Lei Fei and Vanessa Lewis) join the 11 existing characters for a total of 13 distinctive, fierce fighters
- New counters and defensive moves allow players to switch up their stance and fighting styles mid-fight
- High-polygon character models, exquisite detail and brilliant light-sourcing combine to create breath-taking visuals
- Coach your own A.I. character - players can guide a computer-controlled character through sparring and an easy-to-use rewards system, then pit characters against each other or challenge arcade mode
- Customize more than just your character's clothing - new accessory system allows gamers to alter sunglasses, hairstyles and more
- Secrets to discover - players must clear goals to receive special customizable items that allow them to learn devastating new moves
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Virtua Fighter 4
More On GameRevolution