Virtua Tennis Screenshots
Platform: Sega Dreamcast
Ship Date: Summer 2000
"Virtua Tennis" serves up some great action on Sega Dreamcast! As the
only tennis game coming to platform this year, the smash arcade hit
"Virtua Tennis" delivers rich 3D graphics and great gameplay. Crisp
animations and realistic sound only add to the package, where everyone
from the arbitrator to the spectators reacts to the points. Play on
life-like recreated courts with surfaces such as clay or grass and adjust
your game as the ball and the players respond differently. Control one
of eight of the top ranked male tennis players in the world, including
Kafelnikov and Pioline. So perfect your game, triumph in the world tournaments,
and propel yourself to the coveted #1 ranking in the world!
- A smash arcade hit!
- First head-to-head tennis game to come to Dreamcast
- Realistic graphics with simple controls
- 8 internationally ranked men's tennis players
- Choose from one of ten different stadiums
- Play on various surfaces, each with a different feel
- Deep strategies: Read your rival's game plan and adjust your tactics
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Virtua Tennis
More On GameRevolution