Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise Screenshots
Viva Piñata, one of the most acclaimed original family video game franchises ever, finally arrives on the Nintendo DS. Based on the hugely popular Viva Piñata video game for the Xbox 360 and the hit TV series, Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise allows players to turn a neglected garden into a lush paradise that will attract a wide variety of colorful piñatas. Build piñata homes, plant and maintain vegetation, feed and breed piñatas, decorate the garden and much more. With the swipe of a stylus and their own creativity, players can create the ultimate piñata paradise.
• Customization: Design a beautiful and welcoming garden environment to attract piñatas, working up to rare and exotic breeds.
• Caretaking: Ensure the happiness of piñata residents by tending to their needs and maintaining the garden environment.
• Collect Them All: Complete the Piñata Pyramid with over 60 piñatas to collect, including 7 brand-new species.
• Training Missions: Carry out missions with characters from the TV series, including favorites Hudson Horstachio, Fergy Fudgehog, Paulie Pretztail and Franklin Fizzlybear.
• Multiplayer: Transfer items – any piñata, accessory or object – from your garden to a friend’s garden. Some exotic species can only be attracted using this feature.
• Playground Mode: Create a lush garden in a short amount of time.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise