Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon Screenshots
- The game portrays the Second War for Armageddon in great detail, from the initial Ork landings to the final liberation of the planet
- Large branching campaign with 30 major scenarios, plus additional 5 tutorial scenarios that explore the story in detail
- A complex plot, which can develop during a mission, right in the middle of battle, creating an engaging story line with unexpected twists
- Players lead Imperial troops of the Armageddon Steel Legion, with supporting assets from a number of Space Marine chapters against the ferocious Orks
- Carry over battle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using their experience and upgrading their equipment
- Fight alongside Commissar Yarrick and Commander Dante against the cunning Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka
- Detailed combat model with terrain, weather and morale effects
- 300+ unit types representing Armageddon Steel Legion, the Orks, Blood Angels, Ultramarines and Salamanders Space Marine chapters and Titans.
- 20 different units stats, many unique special traits and abilities
- A separate set of maps are designed and balanced specifically for multiplayer via Slitherine's PBEM++ system
- Extensive modding options delivered through a powerful and easy-to-use game editor.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon