Warhammer: Mark of Chaos Screenshots
Publisher: Namco Hometek Inc.
Developer: Cinegi Productions
Release Date: Fall 2006
ESRB Rating: RP
Faithful to the Warhammer® license, Warhammer®: Mark of Chaos™ puts the focus squarely on the battlefield with a real-time combat system that gives the player unprecedented customization and control of his army.
An epic battle rages following a brutal Chaos invasion, where four fully playable armies (Empire, Chaos, Skaven, and High Elves) as well as additional controllable races (Orcs, Dwarfs, Vampires, and Goblins) clash on a massive battlefield.
- MASTER THE ART OF WAR: Warhammer: Mark of Chaos is about WAR, focusing on the armies and battles while de-emphasizing the tedious aspects of base and resource management.
- EPIC, VISCERAL BATTLES ON A MASSIVE SCALE: Epic sense of both scale and detail where big demons and huge beautifully rendered battalions clash with thousands of characters battling on screens in intricate detail.
- USE ENVIRONMENTS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE: A variety of buildable features and randomized, destructible terrains such as forests, swamps, plains, and tundra change the shape of the battlefield and add a layer of strategy that provides infinite replayability.
- COMMAND HEROES AND CHAMPIONS: As armies move from battle to battle in an epic war, Heroes and Champions learn new tactics, unlock new abilities, command larger units, even challenge other Champions in a duel to the death.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR ARMY: Warhammer: Mark of Chaos takes customization to a new level by allowing for body part swaps, weapon and armor enhancements, and more powerful controls to paint units and customize banners. Additionally, players can accent armies with mercenaries and "Dogs of War", augmenting the look and play of their army for a unique game experience.
- VARIETY OF PLAY MODES: Dynamic cooperative campaign mode and a full assortment of multiplayer modes for both casual and competitive gamers.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Warhammer: Mark of Chaos