Wild Arms 3 Screenshots
Wild Arms® 3
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
Developer: Sony Computer Entertainment Japan
Genre: Role-playing Game
Platform: PlayStation® 2 Computer Entertainment System
Peripherals: DUALSHOCK™2 analog controller
Memory Card (8MB) (for PlayStation 2)
Launch Date: October 8, 2002
Target Age: 13 +
Rating: Rating Pending
Wild Arms 3 is the third installment in the popular Wild Arms® franchise. From the creators of
Wild Arms and Wild Arms 2, Wild Arms 3 is a true, traditional role-playing game (RPG) that offers the tried and true elements RPG gamers love and respect. Wild Arms 3 expands onto the PlayStationí’2 computer entertainment system with new characters, enhanced cell-shaded graphics, intricate puzzles and an all-new innovative battle system. Add in the game's western setting and a soundtrack from critically acclaimed composers, and Wild Arms 3 delivers a unique RPG experience.
During desolate times on the "Sea of Sand," individuals known as drifters venture across the plains of Filgaia searching for fortune and adventure. Among the deserts lie cities erected from eroded rock and scavenged wood. Towns that a few call home provide rest and solitude for the many travelers of the barren wasteland. Tales of mystic creations possessing mighty elemental powers spread across the land. While some view the items as treasure, others have deciphered a secret bringing unlimited power at the expense of the inhabitants of Filgaia.
Meanwhile, one object of mythical stature attracts four individuals: Virginia, Gallows, Jet and Clive, who venture across the plains of Filgaia as they roam the lands and unlock the knowledge and magical forces making their adventure their destiny.
- The tale of four individuals coming together to form a legendary camaraderie.
- Each character possesses their own attributes, including their favorite weapons and unique combat skills.
- Cell-shading technology delivers new vibrant and energetic visuals to the Wild Arms franchise.
- Artistic anime sequences enhance an epic storyline.
- A new 'expressive-communication' technique allows players to read character moods and emotions during the story.
- Engage in cinematic turn-based battle sequences whether on foot, horseback or vehicles.
- Players can arm themselves with an array of weapons varying in strength, speed, range and reload time.
- Gamers can summon mystical creatures to unleash overwhelming attacks.
- Interactive field environments require gamers to solve intricate puzzles around every corner.
- Gamers can utilize the special abilities of each character to explore mysterious dungeons, find hidden items and unlock secret areas.
- Stunning music from the highly praised composers of the Wild Arms 1 and Wild Arms 2 soundtracks.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Wild Arms 3