Wings of Honour: Red Baron Screenshots
Title: Wings of Honour: Red Baron
Publisher City Interactive
Format: PC CDROM
Brand: Premiere Silver
Age Rating: 12+
Available: 13 June 2008
Wings of Honour: Red Baron, a flight action game for the PC launches from City Interactive’s Premiere Silver range of brand new games priced at just £4.99 The cockpit awaits for flying ace fans skilled enough to take on this flight action game where two groups of flying aces are pitted against each other in a desperate effort to bring down the Red Baron. Flight action fans will enjoy thrilling actions in campaign mode, offering hours of fast-paced flying entertainment with the potential to take to the cockpit of up to 24 aircraft missions faithfully reflecting the most famous World War One fighter air combats.
It is 1916. Manfred von Richthofen and his squadron, Jasta 11, are wreaking havoc during aerial engagements against the Allies. In response, the Allied forces form a special squadron – The Angels of Annihilation, recruited from among the best Allied pilots. The squadron’s priority is to down the Red Baron, which would put an end to the dominance of his Flying Circus in the air.
Two groups of flying aces are pitted against each other. Which one are you going to side with? Regardless of your choice, you're in for an action-packed campaign taking place on the most important battlefields of World War One. You will take the control stick of the most famous airplanes of that special era. It’s up to you whether the Red Baron remains the king of the skies, or sustains a crushing defeat! Take the control stick of a German Zeppelin airship, or try to shoot it down during a campaign full of unexpected twists and turns. The combat takes place in a dynamic, action-packed world that faithfully reflects the times of World War One. As you play, you'll encounter your allies, enemies and civilians so watch who you’re shooting at!
• Thrilling actions in campaign mode, offering hours of excellent entertainment (air combats, bombardments, reconnaissance and anti-aircraft defence).
• A wide selection of 24 aircraft, faithfully reflecting the most famous World War One fighters; you can choose between the view from the cockpit or from a third-party perspective.
• The gaming environment is rich in details, including changing weather, the presence of civilians and even domestic animals!
• An intuitive user's interface and user-friendly menu enables you to start the game without previous training.
• Single play or multi-play over the Internet or LAN.
• Superb graphics and special effects.
• Two game modes: arcade and flight simulation.
Wings of Honour: Red Baron is just one of six brand new PC games launched this month by City Interactive, one of Poland’s largest games developers and international multi-format publishers. The new releases are from the Silver Premiere collection priced just £4.99 and follow hot on the heels of the first three Gold Premiere titles launched in May which marked City Interactive’s long awaited UK arrival.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Wings of Honour: Red Baron