Wizard's Castle Screenshots
Players match and remove balls by touching or swiping groups of two or more balls of the same color. While manageable at the lowest levels, the game quickly presents a difficult challenge to both hand-eye coordination and finding a winning strategy. Completing a level unlocks the next. Wizard's Castle features eight levels of play and Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
In addition to locating groups of still and moving balls of the same color and preventing the room from becoming completely filled, in some levels magic gems also drop from the ceiling.
- Gems with coins cause the player's score to go up 10,000 points or down 1,000 points
- Gems with lightening bolts remove all of the magic balls that are the same color as the magic gem
- Gems with floating balls cause many extra balls to drop from the ceiling
- Gems with flames are bombs that destroy many nearby magic balls
- Gems with a stone pattern cause stone balls to drop from the ceiling, which can only be removed by the bomb magic gems
- Gems with the infinity symbol slow down time and make the magic balls drop very slowly from the ceiling
Wizard's Castle is highly re-playable because the colored magic balls always fall and bounce differently. Players may earn up to three stars for each level depending on their score, and may replay any level to reach the maximum of three stars. Current Score, High Score, Level, and Time Remaining are continuously displayed at the top of the portrait mode screen. Wizard's Castle has been featured on Apple's iTunes App Store New and Noteworthy Strategy Games and Puzzle Games sections. Asgard Studios's other game, Wizard's Castle HD for the iPad 2 was recently featured on the Daily App Show - Everything Edition and Apple's iTunes App Store New and Noteworthy Strategy Games section for iPad in the U.S. and Australia.
- Extremely challenging but simple game for players of all ages
- Use up to 10 fingers to touch groups of identically colored magic balls
- Touching groups of two or more balls of the same color removes them
- Prevent the room from filling up with magic balls for a full three minutes to move to the next level
- Magic gems also may fall from the ceiling
- Magic gems can have extraordinary powers that may help or harm players
- Every game is different, as balls fall in a random way from the ceiling
- Retina display support
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Wizard's Castle