World of the Living Dead Screenshots
Survivors have real-life requirements for food and liquids and are affected by fear and fatigue. Tens of thousands of locations are available to loot, with supplies dwindling without replenishment. Players can also engage in PvP to gain resources, with theft of items during combat and the potential for brutally short skirmishes ending in a battlefield littered with lootable corpses. WotLD features a detailed skill development path for each character, real-world weapons and items and over a hundred bonus cards to discover. And remember, when a character dies, they're gone for good.
* Survival strategy zombie MMO browser game
* Huge game universe, starting with all of Los Angeles County
* Background story based on a drastic plan to save humanity
* Competition for limited resources - locations do not replenish
* Realistic character needs based on fear, fatigue, hunger and
* Hardcore PvP with character permadeath and item looting from
* Establish upgradeable safehouses and claim territory
* Control multiple characters with unique skill development paths
* Real-world weapons and items
* 100+ in-game collectible bonus cards
* Dozens of achievements for surviving, fighting and exploring
* Over 9 million zombies!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about World of the Living Dead
More On GameRevolution