Worlds of Magic Screenshots
- Master of Magic Spiritual Successor - After waiting more than a decade for a true MoM successor, we decided to create one.
- D20 System - Units, Spells, and Heroes will all draw from the D20 rule set during tactical battles.
- 4X deep playability -Explore, exploit, expand and exterminate in a world of magic, diplomacy, and war.
- Hero Units - Recruit powerful, artifact wielding heroes to lead your forces into battle.
- Twelve Spell Circles - Focus on depth in a single school, or gain the ability to cast incredibly diverse spells.
- Unique Races - Each race features exclusive units and also play differently allowing players to choose a faction based on their play style.
- Settle Powerful Cities – Construct buildings, raise crops, and control production in order to create and support powerful armies.
- Multiple victory conditions - War is not the only way to conquer the world; make treaties, establish trade routes or use peace as a tool for domination.
- Procedurally generated universe – Each game can be different. The entire universe is created procedurally using a seed that can be random or specified by the player.
- Planes of existence - Explore and conquer seven different planes of existence, and find new creatures and lands for expansion in these unexplored and misterious realms.
- Multilanguage - English, Polish, and Spanish confirmed versions. More languages to confirm soon.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Worlds of Magic
More On GameRevolution