Worms 3 Screenshots
Jam-packed with awesome features, Worms™ 3 includes:
- PLAY online with asynchronous multiplayer warfare. Enroll in ranked or friendly matches and show off your prowess. Remember, with async you don’t have to commit to a full session at a time. Take your turn then go beat your friend’s score in the single player Bodycount mode!
- CONQUER 27 single player missions across 4 themes: Beach, Spooky, Farmyard and Sewer.
- BATTLE in multiplayer Forts or Deathmatch modes and challenge yourself with the increasingly difficult Bodycount single player game.
- Local Pass N Play multiplayer for up to four players!
- INCOMING! New weapons such as Nora’s Virus, Black Hole Grenade, Canned Heat and the return of fan favourites such as the Old Lady, Homing Pigeon and Boggy B!
- DEAL yourself the advantage with a new, game-changing enhancement. Turn on the card mode and alter the start and end of each turn by the playing of strategic cards.
- COLLECT in-game rewards that allow you to purchase bronze, silver and gold cards. Build your deck from 41 fiendishly designed cards!
- ENLIST your perfect battle combination as you choose your Worms from a new ‘Class’ system - Heavy, Scientist, Scout and classic Soldier. Each has its own unique skill and ability. Which will fit in with your style of play?
- GO LARGE with the fabulous AirPlay feature. Link up to Apple TV and play on one device with up to four players on the big screen. The active player can plot their move secretly on the iOS device while the waiting gamers can witness the move on the TV screen!
- CUSTOMIZE your squad and make them unique with a huge amount of customizable elements new to iOS!
- GREATER CONTROL for players who can now choose between an all-new D-Pad control system and the original touch controls.
- MARVEL at the glorious streamlined menu system. Gamers can now enjoy a much more pleasant and navigable menu system with a quick access player hub for all updates and information!
- BE THE BEST and Worm your way to the top of the Leaderboards across all major game modes including single player as well as asynchronous online ranked matches.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Worms 3
More On GameRevolution