Retaining the classic turn based gameplay, stylized environments and humor synonymous with the brand, Worms: Wii brings players closer to the game than ever before! Taking advantage of the Wii Remote with a redesigned control scheme, players will launch attacks with unique Worms weaponry via a wide range of gesture based maneuvers.
Now everyone can join in the all new single and multiplayer experiences of Worms: A Space Oddity, enjoy a host of new Worms party games, and take on friends in classic Worms matches. The more players put into the game, the more they get out!
With an all new visual style, environments, intuitive controls, and even more customization options, its never been easier to pick up a Worms title and join in the wormy fun!
- Innovative Wii Gameplay! Get closer to Worms than ever before as you launch attacks with a variety of unique gestures with the Wii Remote! The more players put into the game, the more they get out!
- A more casual experience: With more intuitive controls, and handy on-screen hints, its never been easier to pick up a Worms title and join in the wormy fun!
- Classic Worms with a twist!: The ultimate blend of classic Worms game modes with a host of all new party games. Experience a reinvented single player experience, multiplayer modes, and even more customization for the most rewarding Worms experience ever!
- Its Worms in Space!: Immerse yourself in 6 all new environments with a whole new visual style as the Worms battle their way home through Space! (Cavernia, Tenticlia, Frostal, Kaputzol, Mechanopolis, Earth).
- A more casual experience: Worms has always been a difficult title for the newcomer. A large number of different weapons, long times until game completion, and nothing in the way of helpful on-screen prompts all conspire to make life difficult for the newbie.
- Worms: Wii addresses all of these issues, with a more intuitively controlled reduced weapon set, shorter game times and a plethora of handy on-screen hints.
- In-game help system: The player will never be at a loss as to control the worm and fire the different weapons. A redesigned interface makes sure that on-screen prompts are never far awa
- New art direction: A brand new style for the "Worms" universe embraces the traditional drawn look with a style that better fits the softer image of the Wii. The game has an embossed 3D card-board cut-out look throughout.
- New environmental settings: The worms have made it to the far reaches of outer space! The worms battle across six planets found within a fictional solar system. Each planet has its own distinct look.