In Wrack, players take on the role of Kain Sager—a street-smart warrior who stood alone while world peace made soldiers obsolete. After spending years preparing for this eventuality, Kain now must take matters into his own hands to rid Earth of the Arcturan threat.
Wrack pits players against the invading Arcturan Empire fusing arcade FPS action with light puzzle-solving. Players must battle through six levels filled with brutal creatures that move at blistering speeds and mechanized monsters programmed to kill on sight.
- Blood, sweat, and tears: Battle your way through hordes of monsters, bosses, traps, and more
- Cel-shaded graphics for that ultraviolence feel: Sprawling levels and comic book-inspired creature design, textures, and visual effects make for a an unforgettable campaign
- Hard-hitting soundtrack: Experience a new music score by the legendary Bobby Prince – the composer of id Software’s Doom
- Make it your own: Create your own levels with the Wrack Ed editor, or go for full-scale mods
- Bonus gameplay modes: Time Attack and Score Attack modes will challenge you to nail the best time . . . or highest score!
- Be heard: Help us make the game even more awesome in the Wrack forums!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Wrack