Wurm Online Screenshots
Both PvP and PvE server clusters are available. On the Freedom PvE cluster, you can enjoy a peaceful life being eaten by bears in the woods. One of those servers offers opportunities to get a taste for fighting with other players, though. The Epic PvP cluster offers a lot of opportunities to fight and compete with other players. It also has bears, so watch out! You can transfer your account between the clusters at any time, skills and items do not transfer but are kept intact.
Playing is easy. Just register for free and then download the Java client and packages by clicking on the Play! button on the site. Oh, you need Java, but there is a handy link for Java up to the right. Java is, of course, platform-independent, which means you can play Wurm on Linux, Mac, and even Windows!
Creating an account is free and you can play free of charge for an unlimited amount of time* with restricted abilities. If you want to buy premium membership to unlock high skill levels, just go to the shop and buy premium for 8€ per month any time you like. When premium time runs out, your skills get limited until you purchase premium again. It really is that simple.
- Explore huge, diverse landmasses extending over 512sq km in total!
- Modify the terrain; dig, raise, flatten and sculpt the land around you!
- Make your home on either the PvP or PvE server.
- Craft and use thousands of unique items.
- Wage war on other kingdoms, and lead yours to victory.
- Discover and fight over religious artifacts on the PvP server.
- Capture and breed animals from the environment.
- Train 133 Skills, 10 Player Characteristics, and 3 Religion Characteristics.
- Follow one of four unique deities and religions.
- Hunt creatures such as the unique red dragon, forest giant, kyklops, troll king and others!
- Become a priest or champion of your religion and learn powerful spells and enchantments.
- Choose one of five meditation paths and take advantage of special meditation abilities.
- Earn as many of our 200+ skill and achievement titles as you have time for!
- Mount various creatures, from horses and carts to unicorns, bears and even dragons!
- Construct, crew or even captain six different ship types with other players, from small rowing boats to impressive caravels.
- Build a variety of structures, from guard towers to stone houses to fences and statues.
- Found your own settlement wherever you desire; own land, build a farm, a castle, or perhaps an entire village!
- Pave roads to connect settlements and plant signs to improve local infrastructure.
- Live off the land by creating fields to farm a variety of crops including potatoes, garlic, cotton, wheat, strawberries, pumpkins and more!
- Cook food using a huge range of ingredients.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Wurm Online
More On GameRevolution