WWE Wrestlemania 21 Screenshots
Projected Ship Date: March 2005
Target Audience: Wrestling/Fighting fans
Developer: Studio Gigante
"Become a Legend" as the greatest spectacle in sports-entertainment comes to Xbox with WWE WrestleMania 21 . Players can live the WWE experience like never before with the inclusion of Superstar voice-over, commentary, motion-capture technology and the ability to take a created belt online to challenge your friends via Xbox Live .
- Superstar Voice Over and Commentary - All story mode cinematics are fully-voiced by WWE Superstars, 50% more VO than SmackDown! Vs. RAW
- Become a Legend Online via Xbox Live - Players will have the ability to play multiple match types online with full voice chat support
- Create-A-Belt – New create-a-belt feature allows players to build a championship belt and build prestige by defending it on Xbox Live
- Motion Capture Technology – Superstar moves and animations come to life with the addition of mo-cap, a first for a WWE title
- Character Evolution – Unique character building story mode allows players to upgrade a Superstar's abilities, entrance, costume and move-set as they quest for the championship
- Pro-Reversal System – Players will experience a countering system that incorporates a contrary reversal for each and every attack move
- WWE Legends – Some of the all-time greats make their way onto the Xbox rounding out a massive roster of WWE talent
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about WWE Wrestlemania 21