WWF Raw Screenshots
Projected Ship Date: Winter 2002
Target Audience: Wrestling/Fighting fans
Players: 1-4 players
The top rated show on cable, Raw is coming to players living rooms this
winter backed by the power of the Xbox. Experience the most brutal wrestling
action ever seen as you square off with more than 45 of the 's toughest
Superstars including The Rock™, Stone Cold Steve Austin™, The Undertaker®
and Triple H™. Players can grab a tag team partner and wreak serious
havoc on the rest of the Federation, compete with up to four wrestlers
in the ring at once or cause mayhem on their foes in a Hardcore match.
Exclusive to the Xbox video game console from Microsoft and developed
by Anchor, Raw captures the look and feel of the World Wrestling Federation®
with highly detailed graphics and authentic TV-style presentation complete
with Superstar ring entrances and theme music.
- TV Style presentation with in-game cut away scenes and "Double Feature"
- Dynamic lighting effects and fully scaled arenas with authentic Superstar
entrances complete with full TitanTron™ videos
- Thousands of move animations including Superstar signature moves
- For the first time ever gamers can assault opponents and interfere
with them on their way to the ring
- Create a Superstar mode enables players to create the ultimate wrestler
- Variety of match types including Title matches with four Superstars
in the ring and KING of the RING tournaments
- Enhanced multiplayer capabilities including four-player tag team,
handicap and triple threat match variations
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about WWF Raw
More On GameRevolution