X-Men: Next Dimension Screenshots
X-MEN: NEXT DIMENSION - PLAYSTATION2 ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, XBOX VIDEO GAME SYSTEM FROM MICROSOFT and NINTENDO GAMECUBE
X-Men: Next Dimension plunges players into a powerful enemy's plot to rid the world of mutants. Leaving traditional arena-based fighting games in its wake, X-Men: Next Dimension is the only console fighter game that carries epic super hero showdowns across expansive 3-D levels. Players fight as 24 different X-Men characters through interactive environments replete with combat-induced damage.
DEVELOPMENT TEAM INFORMATION:
- Authentic Super Hero Action - 8 maps with up to 26 sections feature massive 3-D environments that make for the kind of large-scale battles usually found in comics and movies. Throw a punch at an opponent and send him through a window, then, continue the fight into the next section. The action flows completely uninterrupted as levels, and the story, merge together seamlessly.
- Expansive Fight Options - Gamers battle Bastion and his evil minions with the addition of thrilling aerial combat, wicked chain combos and 8-way movement. A super meter system is also accessible to players of all skill levels.
- Epic Characters, Epic Story - Fans can fight as 20 of their favorite X-Men (plus four secret characters) as they weave through a story wrought with intrigue. A Versus Mode lets players set out of the story and fight one-on-one in arcade-style combat. May the best mutant win!
- Paradox Development - PlayStation 2 and Xbox
- EXAKT Entertainment - Nintendo GameCube
"T" ("Teen" -violence and suggestive themes - content suitable for persons ages 13 and older)
- PlayStation2 computer entertainment system
- Xbox video game system from Microsoft
- Nintendo GameCube
SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE:
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about X-Men: Next Dimension