X-Plane 10 Screenshots
At the core of the simulation is a virtual wind tunnel which allows the most realistic flight dynamics modelling available on a desktop computer. It is so good that X-Plane 10 is FAA approved as a certified training tool. Revolutionary scenery that simulates a ‘plausible world’ created from real-world data sources means that you will see most roads and built up areas as they really are around you.
Air Traffic Control guides you from start-up to shut-down and the ‘AI’ traffic behaves exactly as your aircraft, fighting the same crosswinds on landing, or turbulence in the air. Even runway conditions are simulated, meaning you will need a longer length of runway to stop when conditions are wet. Just like pilots do in the real world, you will watch other aircraft take-off to anticipate what your take-off will be like.
- Super accurate flight characteristics using a virtual wind tunnel
- Includes 30 aircraft, from gliders to the Space Shuttle
- Online flying with other virtual pilots
- Air Traffic Control actually controls the other aircraft around you
- Detailed terrain for the whole world including very accurate altitude data
- ‘Plausible World’ auto-generated scenery that includes almost every road
- New rendering engine with innovative global lighting system (first for flight simulation)
- Totally flexible and extendable with thousands of existing add-ons (and many more to come)
- This Global Edition includes highly detailed scenery for Nice (LFMN), Paderborn-Lippstadt (EDLP) and Faro (LPFR) and many other custom scenery additions.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about X-Plane 10