Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 Screenshots
Brief Game Description:
Six months have passed since the fight against the Dark Signers. New Domino City and Satellite have finally been reunited and now live in peace and harmony. Until the arrival of 3 mysterious people who claimed to be from Yliaster and a new mysterious Turbo Duelist named Ghost arrives. Now, only Yusei can stop him. Battle through Story Mode for full emersion in the world of the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s animated series and interact with more than 100 characters. Compete against opponents in one-on-one Free Duels or team up with a partner to defeat opponents using more than 4,500 cards in the biggest Yu-Gi-Oh! game ever! Full 3D animation and 4 player ad-hoc game play makes Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Tagforce 5 a force to be reckoned with.
* Ad-hoc game play allows up to 4 players to compete against each other at one time through cooperative game play or battle in one-on-one duels
* Complete with 4,500 of the latest Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s trading cards from the Star Strike Blast releasing in November 2010
* Battle through story mode for full immersion in the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s animated series or compete in Free Duel to jump right into the dueling action
* Compete and interact with more than 100 characters from the animated series
* In game story mirrors the animated series storyline at the time of launch
* Complete with more than 300 hours of game play complete with 3D animated cut scenes
* Connect via Wi-Fi to download new cards or win new cards by battling competitors in Story Mode
• Includes 3 exclusive trading cards in package
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5