Zatchbell: Mamodo Fury Screenshots
Publisher: NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
Developer: Mechanic Arms
Release Date: Early Fall 2006
Platform: PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Nintendo
Genre: Fighting Action Adventure
Players: 1 - 4
ESRB Rating: Teen
Join Zatch, Kiyo and your favorite characters from the hit TV series as they battle to
become the mighty mamodo king!
This time, 1 - 4 players can choose from even more mamodo teams, more gameplay
modes, and more special features!
• Play as your favorite team: 20 different playable teams to choose from. Control
both mamodo and human characters!
• Lots of unlockables!: Discover the many unlockable features Zatch and his
friends have to offer
• More gameplay modes: Choose from 3 game play modes including Story Mode,
VS Mode and Arcade Mode
• The TV show come to life: Play in environments faithful to the TV series
• Featuring voice acting by the U.S. TV show cast!
• 4-player multiplayer action: Explore with and battle against 3 of your friends
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Zatchbell: Mamodo Fury