The rules of Zengaku are very simple:
- The numbers 1 through 9 must appear exactly once in every column and in every row.
- Numbers in a column must sum to the number above them.
- Numbers in a row must sum to the number to their left.
- A circle joining any two squares indicates that the digits in those squares must be consecutive.
- Squares which are not joined by a circle must not have consecutive digits.
Zengaku comes with the following features:
1. 250 levels, split across 3 difficulty levels plus 2 sets of mini-puzzles to get you started.
2. Zoomable game field to make entering digits easier. You can use a double tap or pinch gesture.
3. Ability to enter multiple notes into a cell to keep track of possible answers.
4. A check button to verify your answers whenever you're ready.
5. Puzzle progress is saved for each started puzzle.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Zengaku