Ziro features and minimum system requirements.
- Puzzle game featuring 300 mind-cracking levels that will take player all around world in noble quest of fighting global warming
- Full 3D graphics powered by Ultra Engine technology that provides stunning graphics and visual effects rarely seen in casual games
- A wide variety of puzzle elements that will heat up even the most prepared brains
- Relax tension of problem solving and boost up your mood with 40 minutes of funky music
- 3 different game modes: Quest, Skill and Practice - a challenge for everyone’s taste
- Internet Worldwide “Hall of Fame” - compare yours high score with players all around the world
- Enjoy the trip around the world through beautiful environments that are unique and characteristic for each part of the globe
- Learn the most important facts about global warming through fun and excitement
Minimum system requirements:
OS: MS Windows XP / Vista
CPU: Pentium compatible (1.5 GHz)
Memory: 256 MB
Graphic Unit: 64MB Video card with pixel shader DirectX Version: 9.0
HDD: 200 MB
For additional information about Ziro game visit http://www.ziroworld.com.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Ziro
More On GameRevolution