Ziro features and minimum system requirements.
- Puzzle game featuring 300 mind-cracking levels that will take player all around world in noble quest of fighting global warming
- Full 3D graphics powered by Ultra Engine technology that provides stunning graphics and visual effects rarely seen in casual games
- A wide variety of puzzle elements that will heat up even the most prepared brains
- Relax tension of problem solving and boost up your mood with 40 minutes of funky music
- 3 different game modes: Quest, Skill and Practice - a challenge for everyone’s taste
- Internet Worldwide “Hall of Fame” - compare yours high score with players all around the world
- Enjoy the trip around the world through beautiful environments that are unique and characteristic for each part of the globe
- Learn the most important facts about global warming through fun and excitement
Minimum system requirements:
OS: MS Windows XP / Vista
CPU: Pentium compatible (1.5 GHz)
Memory: 256 MB
Graphic Unit: 64MB Video card with pixel shader DirectX Version: 9.0
HDD: 200 MB
For additional information about Ziro game visit http://www.ziroworld.com.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Ziro