Zombie Farm 2 Screenshots
- The New Zombie Pot: In addition to the ability of purchasing and planting mutated zombies, farmers can fuse two
mutant zombies using the Zombie Pot to create bizarre zombies. Blend a tomato head zombie with a turnip arm
zombie to get a tomato-head-turnip armed zombie. A tomato zombie and a ZomBumpkin yield a Tomato
ZomBumpkin. Makes for a diverse and tasty crop!
- Unlimited Storage with Categorization: Players will now start with a basic shed for storage on a fresh game but can
easily upgrade the storage capacity directly from the storage menu as many times as needed!
- Ability to carry over creations and farms from the original Zombie Farm into Zombie Farm 2.
- Easy and intuitive user interface lets new players jump into the game quickly.
- Amazing new art for all crops, items, farmers, all UI elements, and even a new background for your farm.
- Increased farm and zombie customization: Carrot eyes, broccoli heads and more!
- Daily bonuses that yield a bunch of Brains and Coins.
- New invasions and tactics including the ability to retreat when the fight turns sour.
- Zombie Stats such as damage, speed, life, and focus.
- An enhanced quest display. Get notified when you’ve made progress or earn a new quest.
- Redesigned Market delivers an expanded and cohesive shopping experience, including ability to buy farmer heads!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Zombie Farm 2