Zoo Tycoon (Xbox One) Screenshots
- With more than 100 visually stunning animals, the largest and most detailed zoo environments ever, reactive gameplay and a real calendar tie-in, this zoo simulation will charm “Zoo Tycoon” fans and new players alike.
- Perform intuitive, face-to-face interactions with your animals, including adopting, caring for and releasing them into the wild.
- Get closer with Kinect. Your zoo animals will recognize your voice and react to your movement.
- Design, build and manage your zoo. Keeping your animals happy will keep your guests happy; and happy guests mean more money flowing into your zoo.
- With up to four friends joining in on the fun on Xbox Live, together you can all take part in the creation and management of your zoo.1
- Trade your favorite animals with friends, share your favorite zoo moments, and participate in multiplayer challenges and community events.
- Interactive educational entertainment. Children and parents can broaden their knowledge of the animal kingdom to improve their zoo keeping skills.
- Participate in community-wide animal conservation efforts in the game that effect real-world efforts.
- Exclusively in the Xbox One version, enjoy greater visual fidelity, larger zoos, more animals, game DVR capability, Skype chat and four person multiplayer over Xbox Live and Kinect capabilities.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Zoo Tycoon (Xbox One)