- Related Games:
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild
A new Nintendo console has arrived, spurring a new generation of gaming that is unlike anything we've ever seen before. Alongside it is one of the best games ever created, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. You could say this is an important moment in time.
We're dedicated to covering the Switch and its games, resulting in a large library of features and guides for you to read. Below you will find our coverage for both the Switch and Breath of the Wild, including some guides to help you along your challenging journey in the new Zelda.
- GameRevolution was one of only a small number of outlets to receive an early Switch console. After using it for nine days, this is what we thought.
- There are only so many games to choose from in the Switch's launch library, and this is one of them.
- Zelda is a must-buy, and thankfully it isn't alone. This fast-paced racer is a huge addition to the launch library.
- Stand out from your friends with a rare 5-character Nintendo ID. This guide will show you how to make this possible.
- Nintendo doesn't want the Switch to be another Wii U. This is what it's doing in order to ensure the device is as successful at launch as possible using marketing.
- Given how unique the Switch is, there's a lot to learn when using the device for your first time. Here are the most important details you might not know.
- We've fallen in-love with the Switch despite its flaws. In this feature we explain what's so special about Nintendo's latest console.
- We might love the Switch, but it isn't perfect. This feature looks at its greatest achievements, but also its shortcomings.
- To some extend the Switch reminds us of the PS Vita. That might seem surprising, but hear us out.
- Virtual Console is coming to the Switch at a later date. When that time comes, we hope that these games are introduced.
Zelda: Breath of the Wild Features
- There is a lot of emphasis on Zelda given it's the only major launch game for the Switch. Is the game good enough to carry it to the future?
- Did you know that all of the more than 200 developers that worked on Breath of the Wild tested the game four months before it came out? In this feature we talk about how the team did everything in its power to make this the greatest Zelda game ever.
- This is unlike any Zelda the world has ever seen before. We're been surprised, and these are the reasons why.
- The Wii U version of the game hasn't received much attention. Thankfully, one of GameRevolution's writers got his hands on it early. This is what he thought.
- Just how big is this new Zelda's world? Pretty big, as evidenced by an investigation by a fan.
- This might surprise you, but Breath of the Wild feels like a cocktail of many other games, including Jonathan Blow's The Witness.
- Breath of the Wild is now one of the highest rated games of all-time. Let's look at how it fares compared to previous Zelda games.
Zelda: Breath of the Wild Guides
- This is not an easy game. here are the biggest tips we have for you when beginning your adventure.
- Cooking is necessary to survive in Breath of the Wild. With this guide you will learn how to prepare food, and even learn about some of the best recipes.
- Your first task is to locate and complete four shrines in the starting area. A couple of them are difficult to find. This guide will direct you to your destination.
- There are 15 towers scattered around the world. You will eventually want to visit all of them. This quick guide shows you where they are.
- Get your own house and decorate it before taking a nice nap in your bed. Because, you know, you can get a house in this game.
- Yes, there's a Master Sword. This is how you can get it and begin slicing enemies to pieces.
- Inventory is a huge problem in Breath of the Wild. Instead of constantly running out of space, here's how you can expand it.
- Need money? This quick guide will explain what rupees are and how you can get them as fast as possible.
- Enemies aren't the only challenge you will face in this game. The elements also pose a problem. Here's how to survive the bitter cold.
- Don't waste any time with grabbing a bow and arrows. This guide will show you where you can find both at the earliest point of your journey.