Electronic Arts came to E3 with plenty of known quantities like Battlefield 4 and a suite of new sports games, but also managed to surprise the crowd thanks to a few surprises. Is this big bad publisher really the worst company in America? It's hard to make that case when the company promises to give fans so much of what they've been clamoring for.
Here's a rundown of the big announcements at EA's presser:
- EA Announces Plants V. Zombies Garden Warfare
- DICE Working On New Star Wars: Battlefront Title
- Dragon Age III: Inquisition Receives Launch Window
- Check Out The Next Generation Of Sports From EA
- Check Out The Multiplayer Of Battlefield 4
- Mirror's Edge 2 Announced, In Development At DICE
How do you think Electronic Arts fared this year? Let us know in the comments below.