At long last, the eFootball PES 2020 Data Pack 3.00 is finally live on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Skip to the end of this guide to read through the complete list of PES 2020 1.06 update patch notes. Stick with us like a full-back on a winger, however, to read a selection of the PES 2020 version 1.06 highlights. Discover everything new coming to the game today, including new myClub Legends, a new stadium, and a variety of visual and gameplay updates, including new player faces.
PES 2020 1.06 Update Highlights
Just in time for its release on Xbox Game Pass, PES 2020 has a new data pack to download, Data Pack 3.00. As mentioned above, it includes some new content as well as updates and fixes to the gameplay. Here are just a few of the highlights of this 1.06 update.
It wouldn’t be a Pro Evolution Soccer data pack update without any new content. Thankfully, there is some good new stuff being added with Data Pack 3.00. Seven new boots have been added into the game, to kick things off. This includes four new Adidas and three new MIZUNO boots. Seven new National Kits have been added into the game, too, including Japan’s new jazzy jersey. Alongside visual updates to the likes of Old Trafford and Allianz Stadium, Gremio’s Arena do Gremio has been added into the game.
On top of all of this, Paul Scholes, Dwight Yorke, and Andy Cole have been added to the game as myClub Legends. All three are part of a limited offer which runs from December 5 to December 9. Get in there quick. You’ll also find a load of new realistic player faces in the game, including the likes of Newcastle’s Joelinton and Aston Villa’s Tyrone Mings.
Gameplay Changes, Updates, and General Fixes
It’s not all new content, however. A bunch of gameplay changes and fixes have taken place, too. For example, player data has been fixed. You should now find that the stronger foot of all players should now be correctly listed, as well as preferred positions. You should now also be able to shoot controlled shots while your shooting preference is set to Manual. Manually shooting should now work as intended, too. Read through the full list of patch notes below for all the information.
PES 2020 1.06 Update Patch Notes | Data Pack 3.00
Check out the complete list of PES 2020 1.06 update patch notes below, courtesy of Konami:
Changes to the Colombian League
- Changes made to the in-game name of the Colombian league. Changes also made to league and team emblems, club names, and uniforms.
Updates and Additions
- New stadium added, updates to existing stadiums
- Cinematic footage of stadium exteriors and player tunnels added
- Updates to some club team names
- Updated victory cinematics for some leagues
- Added new Goal Celebrations for some players
- New/updated face models
- New/updated player portraits
- New Manager portraits
- Updated uniforms
- New cleat models
- Updated cinematics for some leagues
- The total Event Points accumulated by each side will now be displayed during the Group Match Stage.
- A timer counting down until the beginning of the Grand Final will now be displayed after each Side’s Representative has been selected.
- The result of each Matchday Grand Final will now be displayed for all Matchday participants.
- Various other design changes have also been made to Matchday mode.
- Various fixes applied to players and player data, including positions and players whose stronger foot was incorrect in-game.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from changing the ball type in Local Matches played between Spanish League clubs.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from kicking a Controlled Shot if your Shot Type was set to ‘Manual’, or you attempted to shoot a ball manually using Manual Controls.
- Fixed an issue that prevented both previous and planned substitutions from being displayed for all match participants.
- Fixed an issue that caused Finesse Dribble to trigger when attempting to use the right stick to select a message from the chat function immediately before trapping a ball in Team Play Lobbies.
- Fixed an issue affecting the ‘Stadium’ camera setting, which would occasionally result in the camera failing to track a ball that had been cleared after a corner kick.
- Fixed an issue where certain phrases in the commentary did not match actual gameplay.
- A variety of minor adjustments have been made to each mode to improve the overall gaming experience.