- Related Games:
- Cyberpunk 2077
The Cyberpunk 2077 1.2 update patch notes have been revealed, with CD Projekt Red fixing a ton of bugs and errors that affected the controversial open-world RPG. The new Cyberpunk 2077 update, which is set to release soon on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Stadia,, will feature improvements such as an increased police spawn radius, improved driving, and various fixes that previously blocked in-game progression.
What are the Cyberpunk 2077 1.2 update patch notes?
The exhaustive Cyberpunk 2077 1.2 patch notes detail a bunch of changes that will be coming to the game. While this update doesn’t add any new features to the game, it instead focuses on fixing its variety of problems, with a bunch of fixes deployed to its gameplay, quests, and open-world environment.
Though there’s not much here to get excited about, for those who waited to dive into the game when it was in a more stable state, it seems like the 1.2 update is going to allow just that. We’ve included the best changes in this new update below.
When is the Cyberpunk 2077 1.2 update release date?
The Cyberpunk 2077 1.2 update is “coming soon” to PC, consoles, and Stadia. CD Projekt Red hasn’t confirmed the exact timing for the update’s launch, only that it will be with players sooner rather than later.
- The NCPD spawn radius for when the player commits a crime has been increased.
- New Steering Sensitivity slider added to Controls settings. Allows reducing steering speed for all vehicles, on all input devices. Particularly useful for keyboard users.
- Adjusted the vehicle steering code to work better in low and extreme high frame rate situations to produce more consistent results. Improves steering on base consoles noticeably.
- Unstuck Rocking/Rotating feature added to all vehicles. Use Left Stick or A/D W/S or LShift/LCtrl to engage rocking and rotating to stuck/beached vehicles to try and free them.
- Minor driving model tune revisions to some vehicles to improve steering, cure excessive body roll and oversteer.
- Clothing vendors now sell items more suitable for the location.
- Gorilla Arms damage has been increased by 20%.
- Reduced prices of Kiroshi optics fragment recipes.
- Reduced power of revolver wielding NPCs.
- Posters in Stadium Love can no longer be destroyed before the contest (which could lead to blocked progression).
- They Won’t Go When I Go now updates properly if V leaves the studio early.
- Fixed inability to draw weapons at the Poppy Farm during The Hunt.
- Fixed an issue where using grapple on gang members could break progression in Stadium Love.
- The Pickup no longer gets blocked if Dum Dum dies at the exact same time as the last enemy.
- The Pickup no longer gets blocked if player attacks Maelstrom before entering All Foods.
- It’s now possible to download eddies from cracked Militech’s shard if it was not used during The Pickup.
- The penthouse from Path of Glory can no longer be accessed earlier in the game.
Open World Fixes
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to complete the objective for destroying flamingos if they were destroyed before the objective was active in Epistrophy: Rancho Coronado.
- Collisions will no longer fail to stream in randomly during driving, which could lead to V driving into buildings and falling out of the world.
- Destructibles will no longer become indestructible after loading a save.
- Fixed an issue where some NCPD Hustles were not marked as finished after looting the objective container.
- Fixed an issue where achievements for completing district activities were not always unlocked.
- Failing Gig: No Fixers will no longer block The Wasteland achievement.
- Fixed an issue where completed NCPD Hustles were not always counted properly towards The Jungle achievement.
- Fixed an issue where collecting the additional reward did not end the Gig properly in Gig: No Fixers.
- Fixed an issue where V could be unable to interact with the computer and upload the virus in Gig: A Lack of Empathy.
- It is no longer possible to complete some parts of the Gig before getting the contract in Gig: The Frolics of Councilwoman Cole.
- Hwangbo will no longer get stuck inside a car in Gig: Flight of the Cheetah, which could lead to blocked progression.
- Fixed an issue where V sometimes could not talk to Anna Hamill in Gig: Woman of La Mancha.
- Fixed an issue where combat would not always interrupt dialogue with Anna Hamill in Gig: Woman of La Mancha.
Read the patch notes in full here.
In other news, a new Call of Duty WW2 game was apparently leaked and we explained why that would be a wasted opportunity. ‘The Worst YouTuber’ also recently returned after being accused of harassment by fellow YouTuber Moist Critical.