Angry Birds Star Wars PC Cheats - GameRevolutionWATCH GALLERY
- Stuck on a tricky level? Bring in Han Solo's Millennium (Mighty) Falcon. Just tap the icon on the top left, providing you have Falcons to spare, then launch the targeting droid via slingshot towards the intended location. The Mighty Falcon will then fly and destroy objects/enemies within the area with several laser blasts.
- Hidden throughout the game are Golden Droids. Once you see one try and get it. Doing this will unlock one bonus stage featuring C-3PO and R2-D2.
- Sometimes you'll need to deflect from turrets shoot laser beams (using either a lightsaber spin or Force Push) the blasts to solve a tricky puzzle.
- Mostly played like regular Angty Birds but some levels are set in outer space and in the cold expanse of the universe, gravity has no effect and birds will float in a straight line forever. But if you get stuck in a gravity well - these magnetic bubbles will attract birds, pigs, and materials towards their core.
- Each bird is a different beast, and has its own powers based on the Star Wars character it is portraying.
- Laser beams will rip through most materials, but bounce off metal. Use this to redirect deadly laser fire around corners.
- You can cause some destruction with the birds before calling in the Mighty Falcon (a.k.a. the Millenium Falcon) to finish the job. As long as you have one bird left, you can still use it.
- Some birds get upgraded over time. If you're having trouble three-starring an early level, for example, wait until Obi-Wan gets his improved force push.