The cast of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order voice actors taps on decades of voice and performance acting talent featured in the Star Wars franchise. As such, players are likely to recognize several Jedi: Fallen Order actors and voices throughout the course of the game. Wondering who plays Cal Kestis? Curious to learn if Forest Whitaker makes an appearance? Read on to find out.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | Voice actors and cast list
Here’s the full list of voice actors featured in the cast of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Do note that the appearance of some of these characters may give away details of the game’s plot. As such, this is your spoiler warning: reader discretion is advised.
Cal Kestis – Cameron Monaghan
The voice of Kal Kestis is provided by California-borne actor Cameron Monaghan, who makes his debut in the Star Wars series. Fans may recognize him from his roles in TV series Shameless, Gotham, and Mercy Street.
Greez Dritus – Daniel Roebuck
Greez Dritus is portrayed by Daniel Roebuck, an actor fans may recognize from films The Fugitive and We Were Soldiers. Video game players may recognize his voice from L.A. Noire and Dead Rising 3.
Cere Junda – Debra Wilson
Queens-borne actress Debra Wilson voices Cere Junda. TV buffs may recognize her from MADtv, while gamers will have certainly heard her voice in titles such as The Outer Worlds and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Clone Troopers – Dee Bradley Baker
Dee Bradley Baker provides the role of Clone Troopers in Jedi: Fallen Order. Game fans will have heard his work in other franchise releases including The Force Unleashed, The Old Republic, Battlefront, and others.
Eno Cordova – Tony Amendola
Acting veteran Tony Amendola provides the voice of Eno Cordova. TV and film fans will recognize him for his work in Stargate SG-1 and The Mask of Zorro, while gamers have heard his voice in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Fallout 4, World of Warcraft: Legion, Final Fantasy XV, and Just Cause 4.
Jaro Tapal – Travis Willingham
Accomplished voice actor Travis Willingham voices Jaro Tapal in Jedi: Fallen Order. Series followers will recognize his voice in Star Wars: The Old Republic and The Old Republic – Knights of the Eternal Throne, while gamers can also hear his talents in For Honor, Injustice 2, Marvel’s Spider-Man, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Death Stranding.
Mari Kosan – Sumalee Montano
Sumalee Montano voices Mari Kosan. In addition to providing voices for Knights of the Old Republic and The Old Republic, players can hear her in games such as Fortnite, Far Cry 5, Destiny 2, Anthem, and Gears 5.
Saw Gerrera – Forest Whitaker
Forest Whitaker returns to the role of Saw Gerrera following his role in the 2016 film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Film fans will recognize his work in loads of films including The Last King of Scotland and Black Panther. Interestingly enough, Jedi: Fallen Order marks Whitaker’s first video game voice acting credit according to IMDb.
Trilla Suduri – Elizabeth Grullon
The voice of Trilla Suduri is provided by Elizabeth Grullon, a relative newcomer in the voice acting world. TV fans may recognize her from series such as Criminal Minds, The Catch, Scandal, and Mayans M.C. She also lent her voice to 2016 video game release The Technomancer.
Prauf – JB Blanc
French actor JB Blanc provides the voice of Prauf. A longtime Star Wars video game series veteran, Blanc has appeared in Knights of the Old Republic, The Old Republic, and Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens. TV and film fans may recognize his work in The Count of Monte Cristo, Monster, Naruto, Blade, Marvel Anime, and The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.
Trilla Suduri – Liam McIntyre
The voice of Trilla Suduri is provided by Liam McIntyre, who also appeared in Star Wars Resistance. TV fans will likely recognize his work in Spartacus as well as The Flash.
Sorc Tormo – Luke Cook
Sorc Tormo is voiced by TV acting veteran Luke Cook, whom fans may recognize from Zach & Dennis: How It All Began, The Candidate, and How to Get Away with Murder. Cook also appears in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 as well as Why It Would Suck to Date an Avenger.
The Ninth Sister Inquisitor – Misty Lee
Voice acting legend Misty Lee provides the voice of The Ninth Sister Inquisitor. Game fans will most certainly recognize her voice in titles such as Star Wars: The Old Republic – Knights of the Fallen Empire, Battlefront, Battlefront 2, and Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens. She can also be heard in games such as Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Fire Emblem Heroes, God of War, Darksiders 3, Just Cause 4, and Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled.
Nightsister Merrin – Tina Ivlev
Tina Ivlev provides the voice of Nightsister Merrin. Jedi: Fallen Order makes her first appearance in the Star Wars franchise, though game fans may recognize her voice as that of Lauren Staples in Dead Rising 3.
BD-1 – Ben Burtt
The voice of BD-1 is provided by sound designer Ben Burtt, who carries the distinction of being the talent behind the voice of R2-D2. This is his third video game credit behind WALL-E and Lego The Incredibles.
Darth Vader – Scott Lawrence
The menacing voice of Darth Vader is provided by none other than Scott Lawrence, who has voiced Vader in games dating back to the 1993 release Star Wars: TIE Fighter. He’s since voiced the character in Dark Forces, Rebel Assault 2 – The Hidden Empire, Rebellion, Force Commander, Rogue Squadron 2 – Rogue Leader, Battlefront 2, Empire at War, and several others.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | All voice and acting talents
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order contains more performance and voice actors than the talents listed above. Here’s the full list of actors who be found throughout the game in other roles. Dedicated fans will note that many of these actors have returned from other games, TV series, and films spread across the Star Wars franchise. Where appropriate, we’ve provided some extra details about which games they’re featured in.
- Adrian Snow (acting)
- Andrew Kishino (acting/voice)
- Carla Tassara (acting/voice)
- Eva La Dare (acting)
- Gideon Emery (acting/voice)
- Provided voices for Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption, Battlefront: Renegade Squadron, The Old Republic, and Battlefront 2. Also voices Lott Dod, Mee Deechi, Kerch Kushi, and others in Star Wars: The Clone Wars (TV series).
- Joe Hernandez-Kolski (acting/voice)
- Ken Lally (acting)
- Liam O’Brien (acting/voice)
- Mike Mukatis (acting/voice)
- Samba Schutte (acting)
- Stephanie Panisella (acting)
- Terence J. Rotolo (acting)
- T.J. Storm (acting)
- Chris Cox (voice)
- Provided voices for Star Wars: Jedi Knight – Jedi Academy, Rogue Squadron 3 – Rebel Strike, Battlefront, Knights of the Old Republic 2, Empire at War, The Force Unleashed, The Force Unleashed 2, and others.
- Cissy Jones (voice)
- Courtenay Taylor (voice)
- Provided voices for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and The Old Republic.
- David Boat (voice)
- David Collins (voice)
- Erica Lindbeck (voice)
- Fred Tatasciore (voice)
- Provided voices for Star Wars: Lethal Alliance, The Force Unleashed 2, The Old Republic, Battlefront, Battlefront 2, and others.
- Karen Huie (voice)
- Kari Wahlgren (voice)
- Provided voices for Star Wars Episode 3 – Revenge of the Sith (video game), Empire at War: Forces of Corruption, The Force Unleashed, The Old Republic, and others. Also voices Leeta Turmond/Jen June on Star Wars: The Clone Wars (TV series).
- Lex Lang (voice)
- Matthew Mercer (voice)
- Provided voices for Star Wars: The Old Republic – Shadow of Revan, Battlefront, Battlefront 2, and Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Michael Johnston (voice)
- Rainey Spurlock (voice)
- Sam Riegel (voice)
- Sam Witwer (voice)
- Provided the voice and likeness of Darth Vader’s apprentice/Starkiller in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed as well as the voice of Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars: Battlefront.
- Steve Blum (voice)
- Provided voices for Star Wars: Rebellion, Jedi Knight – Mysteries of the Sith, Force Commander, Jedi Knight 2, Knights of the Old Republic, and many others.
- Walter Gray IV (voice)
- Yuri Lowenthal (voice)
- Provided voices for Star Wars: The Old Republic, Battlefront, and Rebels.
- Zachary Schott (voice)